Know what you are getting in to!
- When ever you are making an investment, I Strongly Recommend that you should hire a licensed (Experienced) Inspection Company.
- The worst thing is to be excited about this new home, or building that you are buying with many plans to enjoy/use this structure only to find there is Mold from leaking windows, or leaking roof and you need to postpone you current plans to make these immediate repairs so the problem does not get worse and more expensive to repair. I could go on but you get the point.
- When it come to home inspection I feel the greatest value is to uncover any potential costs that would not be obvious to the new owner as they would most likely be thinking about where the couch would be and what color they would like to paint the kids/grandkids room, and rightfully so this is what you should be thinking about.
- I go into a home or building like a crime seen, I what to know what has happened there and what could have happened there by the evidence of wear and tear which I have personally fixed over years of experience repairing buildings. I make it my goal to solve the case.
- Please Call Diamond @ 239-821-2580 and Schedule your home Evaluation,